Who We Serve
At Noyes Capital Management, we focus on working with successful individuals and couples to plan for and maximize their retirement success.
POWER UP RETIREMENT PLANNING IN YOUR 40’s and 50’s
As your careers and family obligations expand, minor course corrections in your savings and investment plans can help lead you to a more successful retirement. Working families can benefit from proper planning:
- A two-career family adds to stress but increases family income.
- Raising children is expensive: how to balance costs and opportunities?
- What’s the smartest way to pay for college or private school?
- What’s the best way to help with my parents’ care as they age?
- A discussion about career options may be useful.
Case Study #1: 40’s & 50’s – Planning for the Future
RETIREMENT in sight – Planning in your 60’s
In the years leading up to your retirement, you may have questions such as:
- Am I saving enough to sustain my lifestyle after I stop working?
- Should I continue to work part-time or as a consultant?
- What happens if there is another market event like in 2008?
- What’s my best strategy for social security?
- How can I grow and protect my investments?
Case Study #2: 60’s – Approaching Retirement
RETIRE WHEN READY
Once you are retired or semi-retired, you may have different questions:
- How can I make sure my money lasts?
- How do I get enough income safely in this low-interest-rate environment?
- What should I do with my 401(k) or other employer retirement plan?
- How can I maximize what I leave behind for family?
- Should I downsize or stay where I am?
Case Study #3: 70’s – Succeeding in Retirement
Our Commitment to You
- We’ll listen as much, or more than we speak so we can learn what we need to help you achieve your goals.
- A member of our team will return your call or email quickly anytime you contact us.
- We will stay in contact with you year-round since you always need to be kept informed about your investments.
- We will always be available to help you make financial decisions that impact your budget and future.
- We’ll provide you with online tools for instant access to your accounts, so you can feel confident about your money.
- We’ll help you stay on track to achieving your goals and look forward to you achieving each milestone along the way.